Originally Posted By: Longneck
What is Australia like? Jobs, Health care, etc?

Unemployment is at around 7% for the entire nation!!

Health care is shit if you don't have the money to pay for private health cover. For me cause I always go to the bulk billing Doctors, you get a pretty shit deal.

What is Australia like as a whole? Beautiful man, But I can't wait to get the fuck out of here and go to New York for a while. Also all the cliches' like "G'Day mate, Shrimp on the barbie, hot desert outback shit",is all bullshit. It's a mini America now and completely Americanized to the dismay of a lot of Old School Aussies. Kangaroos do not roam the street. In fact, I'm pretty sure all Kangaroos are in Zoos and enclosures now.

We have no actual Aussie culture really, besides drinking. Theres no Aussie food, just multiple different areas with European cuisines and Chinese food.

Where I live in the city, It's crime ridden and a hell hole at the moment. Also, I live in the only city that still runs a Tram service etc.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato