I just found out that Billy Joel and Elton John will be performing at the Pond in Anaheim on March 28. smile I mentioned to a couple friends I'd like to go and we all are started talking about an now are seriously considering it. Mr. NY State of Mind will be in my state. grin I'm so happy.

It's very close for me as to who is better. I have (and love) music from both of hem. They are BOTH great, YET, unlike my friends, I'd give an edge to Billy Joel, whereas it's Elton for them. They both are wonderful though. It's a tough choice IMHO

Anyway, if anyone knows any site where tickets may be a little more reasonable, please share. wink

Btw, for anyone who may know. I noticed some bill this concert as Elton John with Billy Joel, and others, Billy Joel w/ Elton John. Do you think that indicates anything?? Like perhaps it's the one person's show, with the other joining in on several numbers. Anyone ever hear? I want an even split. lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon