Okay, so I finally got to watch the Original UK version and I loved it. Granted, with their limited budget, it couldn't compete with the better cinematography, action and extras that the ABC production enjoys, but it just doesn't do without Philip Glenister! He is the heart of the show and Keitel, while being a wonderful actor isn't eligible to play this part because of his age, lack of a certain cuteness that makes us forgive his animal behavior and of course fitness that make him believable. Gordon Brown! lol! Oh me gosh! lolz

But in the US version Sam Tyler is cuter and has become the center of attention. ohwell

Anyway, the US version is a bit overdramatic in the storyline, and according to the demand has religious overtone. Not sure if they'll be able to pull off the UK ending which was sheer brilliance. And I hope they don't make it go for more than two seasons, we should thank Simm for this, because this is not the type of the show that could go on and on till it gets cancelled and they decided to wrapped it up. It would be a shame.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones