Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

dontomasso, I said that I would listen to you because, I heard that you're a serious man, to be treated with respect.

But uh, I must say "no" to you -- and I'll give you my reasons. It's true, I have a lot of friends in politics, but they wouldn't be friendly very long if they knew that I supported Hillary Clinton for this position. Hillary is a dirty whoring power monger. It -- makes -- it doesn't make any difference to me who a man votes for, understand. But your party's pick is ah -- a little dangerous. I don't like Clinton's kind of people. I don't like to see her come out to represent this clean country with her horrible hair -- dressed up in those silk pantsuits - and try to pass herself off as decent a American. And -- the dishonest way she poses yourself. Her and her whole fucking family. We may be part of the same hypocrisy, but don't ever think that it applies to my family.

Two Years From Now:

Hillary - I was pretty much kept in the dark.

Obama - Thats ok. We have time. Is there anything else you can tell me about why I am now being blamed for the economy, and my polls are tanking?

Hillary - I ran into Sarah Palin in Beverly Hills. She said you were being tough about the negotiations for the debates in the 2012 race, and that if I helped her there would be something in it for me.

Obama - And you believed that story.

Hillary - There was something in it for me...on my own.

Obama - I've always taken care of you.

Hillary - Taken care of me. You've taken care of me? You're a kid and I was passed over.

Obama - That's the way the people wanted it.

Hillary - Its not the way I wanted it! I'm smaht, not dumb like everyone says, I'm smaht and I want respect. And what do I get? Hillary go meet some dignitary at the airport. Hillary go negotiate with some mickey mouse dictator somewhere....
I can handle things.

Obama - Is there anything else you can tell me about these poll numbers.

Hillary - My husband Bill leaked some bad stuff to the press. He belongs to Palin.

Obama - You can leave the administration now. I don't want to see you in the government buildings, I don't want to see you on Meet the Press. When you come to Washington I want to know three days in advance so I can have you watched. You're nothing to me now, Hillary, you're not my secretary of state, and you're not my friend.

Hillary ... Barry......

Last edited by dontomasso; 12/02/08 04:40 PM.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."