Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
Quote:
Obama named Hillary Clinton as his choice to be the new Secretary of State.

"It is very difficult having a standup debate with you because you never take responsibility for any vote. It's just very difficult to get a straight answer."

-Hillary Clinton to Barack Obama

"Sometimes it's difficult to understand what Sen. Obama has said because as soon as he is confronted on it he says that's not what he meant."

- Hillary Clinton

“Shame on you, Barack Obama. It is time you ran a campaign consistent with your messages in public.”

- Hillary Clinton

"You represent change you can Xerox."

- Hillary Clinton to Barack Obama

She's right about change that can be Xeroxed :

Robert Gates was picked as Secretary of Defense; Eric Holder was named as Attorney General; Rahm Emanuel as Chief of staff; Hillary Clinton, secretary of state; and former energy secretary Bill Richardson is being considered as commerce secretary. Weren't these people referred to as "the Clinton era retreads?" :

"We need change from tired Washington insiders and Clinton-era retreads"

-Barack Obama during Democratic debates.

Don Cardi, Don Cardi, I understand how hard you are taking this election, but when you come to these boards you should understand what these pezzanovante say to one another in their campaigns has little to do with what they do when they get into office. It was not so long ago I racall the term "compassionate conservative" being bandied about by that Texas politician who you had in your pocket like so many nickels and dimes. You come here and ask for fair judgment on Obama, but he is not even sworn in yet so there can be no judgment. If you had come to here in friendship and respect we could reason together without having to broadcast to everyone what we are thinking. Please my friend, stop acting like a Hollywood finocchio who cries like a woman. You look terrible. I want you to eat. Get some rest. This Marine big shot who is the chief foreign policy advisor will give you some comfort.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."