An Open Letter to David Haye:

Dear David,

Before you start calling out the Klitschko's, why don't you prove yourself you little bitch. We know at this point you won't fight me, you made that clear when you punked out of our last fight and decided to fight Monte instead. I'm asking you for a favor, since you weren't man enough to fight me, then at least be man enough and tell the world the truth about what happened with our fight and that you pulled out because you are a scared bitch. Dude you beat Monte Barrett, dude is washed up and can't punch, and still almost knocked you out. You think he is someone because he beat that joke Tye Fields in his last fight? You beat one heavyweight and looked like shit doing it and now want to call out the Klitschko's? I mean if I were you, a blown up cruiserweight, with no chin, I'd probably do the same thing, so technically I can't blame you. You tasted Barrett's weak ass power, realized that if you face a real heavyweight, like me, you will get knocked out cold, so call out the Klitschko's and make people believe you can beat them. You know you are going to get knocked out by them anyways so in your mind at least make a little bit of money before the truth comes out about you that you are a joke. Smart! But listen, I am a forgiving person, I will give you a chance to prove yourself by fighting me. You have any balls you will accept my challenge. If not, no worries everyone over here in the U.S. already thinks you are a bitch. I am going to be heavyweight champion of the world either way.

Before you go out calling people on my hit list check with me first.
Have a good holiday.

All the best,

The Greatest Heavyweight in the World

Kevin "Kingpin" Johnson

Seriously, this ain't a joke, this was a real letter. Hahaha.

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato