Another true story...same high school

Every Tuesday we had to go to confession in the morning before class. There was this priest, Father Kuhn, who was a total dork. He could not control us at all. One Tuesday we got about 10 guys to go into confession and tell him that we had sex with the same girl the saturday night before. Each story was more lurid than the one before it...one said they did it on the hood of a car, one aid he did it underneath the football stands, etc. In each case we mentioned the girl's name.

Kuhn was absolutely livid, and when we got to his class he started in on us for abusing the sacrament. One smart ass raised his hand and said "Father I thought you could not talk about what you heard in confession." He turned beet red and stormed out of the room. The following day he was replaced by a really tough no nonsense guy who beat the crap out of some kid who was strolling into class late. After that he told us he was in the Navy and what a tough guy he was and how he would not put up with our crap. The next day we marched into the classroom humming Anchors Aweigh and saluting him saying "Permission To Come aboard SIR!"

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."