You know, coming from Michigan, I had many family/friends working for the Auto industry (factory mostly). It's been years, and I've lost track of who works where, and many are probably retired now. I surely don't want to see thousands more lose their jobs and I am not necessarily against this bailout, BUT the more I hear the more I do blame the auto industry CEOs and their greed and/or poor management, or whatever. confused

I do think the must come up with a "plan" as Pelosi said. How can we just hand over money if nothing will change. What's sad is these companies have known and been urged to, for a long time now, work on alternative fuel ideas and they haven't.

I am no expert on the inner makings of these companies, but shouldn't they high-ups (or whomever) take the responsiblity? Or seriously, what if they did file bankruptcy, could they do that and then try to get back on their feet? Like I say, I'm no expert on this, but wondering. It's just a a shame that the average harding working, Blue Collar Joes lose their jobs because of their greed no?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon