I got my picks in.

I'll be freezing my tail off in Beaver Stadium Saturday as my boys and I will be watching Penn State play Mich. St. There is some talk and speculation in State College that this will be Paterno's last home game, but I doubt it. I think he'll come back.

The school president has said that the job is Joe's as long as he wants to coach, and I think Paterno earned the right to decide when it's time.

My wife's uncle and aunt have been avid Penn State fans since Paterno's been there and built a home outside of State College. We tailgate with them as they have a spot right next to the stadium. We'll leave Saturday morning early to get to their home by 9 AM and spend the night.

While my boys and I aren't big Penn State fans, we love this trip every year. When my sons were younger, they would meet the players after the game outside the stadium. I've always been amazed at how polite, patient and engaging these young men were.

Also, on Sundays after homegames the players pick up all the trash inside the stadium; a lesson to keep them humble.