While watching GFII today for the upteenth time, I thought of 2 questions that may be considered minute in their importance, but are still fun to discuss anyway:

1. In the hotel room scene, where Kay reveals her abortion, she says, "I couldn't bring another one of your sons into this world," emphasizing "sons." So, if she were carrying a baby girl, would she still have gotten an abortion? I think this says something about her - was she too fed up with Michael or with the life he and her were living? I believe the latter, since she says that she always loved Michael in GF3.

2. Michael famously states, "I don't feel I have to wipe everybody out, Tom. Just my enemies." When Fredo informs Mike that Questadt belonged to Roth, certainly the Senator is considered Mike's enemy. Seeing as Michael never let anyone really "off the hook," did he exact revenge on Questadt? Not necessarily right after the hearing, as that would cause too much heat, but sometime after? Anyone think murder or perhaps a setup similar to Geary's?

Thoughts?