Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Thanks Gina!!

I am continuing to go outside to monitor the situation. I am debating if I want to get in my car and drive down the road a bit to see if I see the flames.

My son-in-low who manages the Ralph's grocery store in Fullerton had to find another route. He still isn't home, having to go way out of his way because the freeway is closed.

Wow!!!! eek

TIS

Its been crazy, for sure, TIS.

This whole wild fire business is new to me, having only been a Califorinicator since February. I looked out my bedroom window at about 2 p.m. yesterday and saw the giant plumes of smoke billowing from the mountains. It was surreal watching the news, and seeing the devastation unfold with my own eyes all at the same time.

The Brea fire is closest to me, but the Anaheim one is a little close for comfort, too. The smell of smoke is almost unbearable. It looks like we're getting snow flurries with the bits of ash falling. Here's hoping the Santa Anas don't blow any fire embers my way.

Thank God you and yours are ok, TIS. We're good on my end, too.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis