Re: Hillary as SOS, I guess she'd be a good pick. I lost respect for her during the campaign, but think shes capable and it's probably a good political move. Yet, part of me wants Obama to not offer her anything.

With Leiberman, I too think he should get the boot but I read that if he was to get the boot, the GOP with treat him as a hero. Yet, is that reason to keep him on? Again, I guess one must always think poliically on these things.

With McCain, I wonder if Obama will be really reaching across the isle as he promised to do. McCain was never really the GOPs choice, and he and Obama may find common ground on certain issues. I don't know him real well, but give Chuck Hagle credit for going against the grain (so to speak). I think maybe he should be included in some form, no?

Btw, I didn't see it, but hear tht Obama will be running a weekly "address" on YouTube. What a great way to continue his mass appeal....look at especially the youth. I tell ya, the "internet President". We are in a whole new age as far as technology goes. This campaign, I believe, is only the beginning, not just for Obama but in general. Newspapers will soon be passe'...ya think? ohwell

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon