I know many had/have the attitude that they "don't give a fuck what other countries think." I don't agree. WE chose who leads our country, true. We have the final say. However, I do think other countries opinions do have a certain value. We should not put ourselves alone in the world alienating every other country from us. It's not awful to need allies and although it may not apply to every single country in the world, it says a lot of American to have many allies.

What's really bad for Obama is, the poor guy has so much on his plate that there's no way he accomplish everything he wants to do, especially in the first four years. But, he can at least start us on a healing path, thank God. Which leads me to ask, two wars, tanking economy, etc., has any other President inherited so many problems on so many fronts???? confused

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 11/11/08 11:59 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon