I'll take your word on Austria RR.I really don't know much of it's politics. I guess there are racists and haters everywhere. frown

Anyway, I was listening to NPR last week while driving home from work. They were talking to people from other countries. The only person I can say I heard of was an Archbishop Tutu from Africa. I don't remember who the others were. ohwell

Anyway, I won't go into detail, but EVERYONE of them had nothing but praise from Obama. Some things they were saying actually brought a lump to my throat, when they spoke of their hope of change. One said, "we always looked up to America as the leader....now we can again."

They took calls as well, one that stands out and a lady who called from Ireland who said, "can we borrow him for just a day? If for no other reason than his inspiration. smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon