Originally Posted By: Capo de La Cosa Nostra
Tony, Elite Squad is on YouTube, in 11 parts. I'm watching it soon. Maybe tomorrow.

Also, have you seen Linha de passe, the Walter Salles and Daniela Thomas film? You should see it.

Totally disagree that Amores perros is better than 21 Grams. If the latter is, taken linearly, a soap-opera on steroids, it at least makes the non-linear format integral to the meaning of its philosophy. Little everyday moments are given the utmost significance, because they're taken out of their causal context.

I re-watched Amores perros recently and was underwhelmed. It's not awful, though; certainly better than Babel, which is a load of bullshit.

yes, Babel sucks. Crash is even worse. I feel embarassed for watching it.

I still haven't watched Linha de Passe. to tell you the truth, I didn't even know what it was about. when I read it a few weeks ago in a newspaper report I thought I actually could get interested. I'll watch it sometime!

the stories in Amores Perros were much more interesting than those from 21 Grams in my opinion, but that's a matter of personal taste. the only time I watched 21 Grams a long time ago the only thing I remember is that I only kept watching out of curiosity. that's a merit, but I really enjoyed Amores Perros much more. I loved the bum carachter.

"I'm just a humble motherfucker with a big ass dick"
The Bunk