Yes,it's been fun and nostalgic and as in certain cases, some items/pictures brought either happy/sad tears to my eyes and sparked ancient memories. smile

Some things, like pictures I saved and have no idea who they are; or pictures that are so blurry and show nothing significant you wonder why you held on to them, were easy to get rid of. Some stuff though, I had a hard time deciding? (like old report cards, wedding invitations, souveneirs. Why would I want to keep them?)I made a "junk" pile and a "perhaps" pile and sort of compromised with myself on what to keep and what not to keep. I think I condensed it nicely and took my time keeping the right stuff.

Yea SB you are right about the memories in the cases of certain events. Sometimes one event in history (or even a personal historic event) will spark a great number of memories of an entire era. All I can say is thank God for memories(needless to say the good memores especially). They will always be yours and yours alone. They can never be taken from you. smile

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 11/09/08 05:26 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon