Okay, so, now that I've recuperated... grin

Last week a company representing Nike contacted me out of the blue to see if I was able to film my old high school's football team practices and edit together a short video, with player interviews, for their pep rally yesterday before their huge rivalry game on Friday. Apparently Nike has been doing this nationwide, and the people I worked with had been "on tour" for like 3 months. Cool stuff, especially since it was at my old stomping grounds - and they didn't even know I went there!

It was pretty surreal walking those halls again. Nothing's really changed except the year after I graduated they had moved the cafeteria (creating an art wing or something) and enhancing the gym area. I even ran into a couple teachers I had in the 80s! eek It was a lot of fun (and certainly different than filming weddings), and the 6-minute video was shown at the 2 pep rallies yesterday. Not my best work -- I had to do it the night before, and was up 'til 4am -- but it seemed to go over pretty well in front of the entire student body. cool

I volunteered to film the 2 pep rallies as well, since Nike wants to see how it went. Anyway, that's why I haven't been around much the past week! And that should explain the couple seemingly cryptic posts I've made about it. lol

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations