One thing I hope comes out of this election. I hope the media stops using the reference "African-American". I'm a Euro-American and no one refers to me that way. Let's just be Americans. If you are from a certain cultural background and want to celebrate a custom from that culture, that's great; dance, sing, cook, dress, whatever. But I think we should move on and stop identifying minorities by their cultural background. It doesn't matter that a certain group only makes up 20% of the population. We're all in this big salad bowl of people. We're all mixed together. So cut the shit. Why don't we just identify people by their hair color...."He's the first red-headed President". Pretty stupid, huh? But if you want to play the race thing, I think it's great that we have a President who is Afro-Euro-American. Imagine if Tiger Woods was President; he would be the first Cau-black-asian President. Let's start identifying people by their character and then we might just take a step to really becoming civilized.

Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, whoever humbles himself will be exalted - Matthew 23:12