Kly,

Actually I missed that post, but since you bring it up, are you saying in other words, you can bring your sign, wear your button inside, but can't try to "sell" your candidate??? confused

My school was a polling place yesterday, and somebody (not affliated with the school) put tons of signs regarding a CA proposition all up and down the grass by the street. One of our teachers collected them all and brought them inside saying it was not allowed. I actually thought since they were by the street and not really on school grounds (technically) that it wasn't illegal. Then again, I know the school itself doesn't want to be seen as being one way or the other.

Yesterday, I happened to walk into the teacher's lounge and what do I walk into? Two teachers, from opposite sides verbally duking it out. Boy,I would have loved to join in, but refrained. lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon