Nearly every other nation is thrilled that Obama won. We are not the only ones ready for this change. smile

Looking back at all the media BS..remember how "they" said Hillary was the shoe-in? Remember how they thought Hillary "had" to be his running mate or Obama couldn't win? And, it would appear that this "Bradley Affect" that the media was pushing, for the most part, didn't affect this election.

Watching Joe Scarborough (well as much as I can take of him) now and what a whiney ass baby. Anyone who knows him, knows exactly what I mean.

Anyway, notice too, even though Hillary made a statement, both her and Bill are basically silent. I do agree with the media in the respect that "THIS" is new generation; a new time. Obama is the beginning of this political (and maybe otherwise) change. wink

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon