Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

McCain's resume is much larger than Obama's. McCain has a background that is a solid one that can be and has been varified, with maybe a minimal amount of unanswered questions.

If both these men were applying for a job in a company that I owned and I went over both of their resumes and did a background check on both of them, it would be irresponsible of me not to hire someone like John McCain over Barack Obama, to work for my company.

Hey DC, since you and I seem to connect best when I bring it down to a sports analogy, this is how I look at it.

McCain is the 10 year journeyman nearing the end. Never been a star and never will be. Won't put up any big numbers. Should be able to fill in.

Obama is the high 1st round draft pick. Raw but talented. Unlimited upside. Could/should be a star. Needs the right team around him to grow.

lol I like your analogy Lou.

But here's how I look at it : The game is all tied up, it's down to the final shootout with each team having one shot left. The team that scores the next goal can get into the playoffs. As the coach do you put a Rookie in, who you just brought up from the juniors and who hasn't proven anything in his career, to hopefully bring you into the playoffs or do you put the experienced 10 year journeyman out there to take the shot that can get you to the next level? wink

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.