Quote:

he did everything right.

He sure did eek :

Rev. Jeremiah A Wright - Senator Obama's pastor who baptised the Obama children. A radical man who repeatedly denounced the Untied States Of America from the pulpit while Senator Obama was a member of his congregation.

Tony Rezko - One of the people on Obama's U.S. Senate campaign finance committee who was found guilty of six counts of wire fraud, six counts of mail fraud, two counts of corrupt solicitation, and two counts of money laundering.

Rashid Khalidi - Invited Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to speak at Columbia University. His wife was president of a Chicago-based nonprofit organization where Barack Obama was a board member of for 3 years along with William C. Ayers, who was a member of a terrorist group which wanted to overthrow of the U.S. government and took responsibility for bombing the U.S. Capitol in 1971.

Allison S. Davis - A former boss of Senator Obama's who once approached the Woods fund looking for monies to develop and build housing for low-income familes in Chicago. Turns out that at the time Davis approached the Woods fund, he was partners in developing another apartment building with Obama friend and fundraiser....... convicted felon Tony Rezko!

It's all documented fact. And it scares me because the more I research and the more I learn about Senator Obama's background, the more I am having my doubts about him.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.