I really wasn't sure what this was going to be to tell you the truth. It was an infomercial for sure, but yet very well done.

I think many people sort of missed the first go-around regarding Obama's life, during the primary. They were supporting whomever their candidate was and Obama just was too new and to "ify". I thnk most thought he'd never make it this far.

It was good that he showed everyday people, and I still enjoy hearing about his life and upbringing, not to mention his family life, going back and forth showed how "alike" he as to these other people. Chris Mathews,who has really bugged the shit out of me lately, had it right tonight when he said (paraphrasing) referring to prejudices and rumors about him; "Whether you vote for him or not,Look at him; he did everything right. Went to college, has a good family, is a decent guy, etc." Anyway, it had a "feel-good" down home feeling for me.

As far as adding Republicans to the film, yea Coln Powell would have been a great asset. grin

Anyway, I did see McCain's ad right after..and again as Mathews pointed out, did you notice at the end of the ad McCain says "he's not ready to be President......YET!" lol

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/29/08 09:26 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon