Kly,

Were you in the area of either Obama or McCain? Would you be interested in attending one? Boy, I wish I was in a battleground state. I'd love to go to an Obama event. smile And although for me, not near as exciting, I'd go to a McCain event as well.

If I wasn't working I would love to help out during the campaign too and on election day. I think it'd be fun working the polls. Heck, I'd even bring the donuts. lol

Speaking of the polls, I hear Florida Governonr (Crist) extended the early voting hours adding 4 more hours per day, due to huge turnout. I sure hope all states are prepared because I tend to agree the WILL be huge. There will be voting at my work in our school library. Usually it's very slow, I expect it to be a big headache eek that day as far as just traffic in and out of the school, even if the school employees are not involved in working the election. I'll get an idea though of turnout.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon