Amen to that SB. Yet, personally, I really am not expecting any noticeable "results" (for lack of a better word) for a while. I sincerely believe Obama (or McCain for that matter) will find as he enters office, that there is so much to do, so much to clean up that he'll have to be prioritzed. Although I'm logically I'd say the economy would be number one, I'm talking things that you 'don't know til you get there'. I suspect there is a lot that the exiting President isn't going to publicly announce, that is left undone and perhaps stuff we'll never know. ohwell

However, all that being said, unlike Bush, I feel confident that Obama will be the type of President that will at least let us, the people, know what is happening and what his plans are (to the extent that he can anyway). Knowing we are going in a forward direction is like an emotional shot in the arm. And, although I would love to be wrong on my timeline, I think it'll take at least a full Presidential term before we see noticeable results no matter who wins this election. ohwell

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/27/08 09:34 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon