RR, all your points are well taken. From all I've been reading, the Republican party is in deep turmoil, as were the Dems four years ago, only this seems worse to me. Time to re-evaluate and make changes. And, change is NOT a bad thing.

We learn in school the 3 qualifications to become President, and that seems to stick with our memory. Yet, I guess when we think in terms of the "President" we tend to think with such a huge job, surely there must be some mandatory experience qualifications.

And Olivant mentions the "process" as experience in itself. I imagine, for the candidates it is quite the learning experience. lol Seriously, I can see how Obama, being the newcomer, has grown thru the process, can't you? Don't know if it's demeanor or a comfort level or what, but he is looking/seeming very Presidential.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/26/08 11:50 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon