Talk all you want about experience and or lack of, the fact remains that this nation is ready for and NEEDS change. I'm wondering if some here simply can't stand the thought that McCain could lose. confused Excuse me all to hell if I'm sick and fuckin' tired of a war mongering President who totally ruined our country.....and the guy running who I see as bringing more of the same.

Four years ago you all were having lovefests threads here for your boy W. There was no understanding or consideration of anyone else's viewpoint (for the most part)by many here. Well four years, two wars and a demolished economy later, by God, hell yea, I WANT change and I know I'm not alone. Obviously, if polls are to be believed, the majority of America feels that way as well. Just as Cardi is so shocked that people compare experience of a VP candidate to a Presidential candidate, I'm shocked that some people can't comprehend th change some of us want after a hellish 8 years.

BTW,

If this is the same Kellman that gave this speech at the 04 convention, it sounds as though he is describing a caring, helpful man that can reach across and bring people together, which is what our country needs right now.

TIS

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/1080482/Jerry-Kellman-Democratic-National-Convention-SpeechI

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/26/08 09:50 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon