DC, Obviously I completely disagree with McCain as a candidate. I disagree with his stance on too many issues, and I truly believe that he would perpetuate the failed policies of the past administration. To me, that would be a disaster. That doesn't mean I think he's a bad man. If anything, I think he's a decent man. However, his campaign has been sloppy. His choice of running partner, the way he has gone so negative, to his use of "Joe the Plumber" (who turned out to be a tax-evading liar), just shows sloppiness and no true loyalty to his ideals.

As for WHY the comparison gets made is what I stated earlier, it's because the Democrats were criticized for having an inexperienced candidate and then the Republicans chose a woman who is a complete incompetent. Also, because, as I said earlier, John McCain is elderly and has had health issues, his choice of VP is up for closer scrutiny.

Secondly, as for Senator Obama, he is an intelligent and charismatic man who is well-educated and has dedicated over 20 years to public service. Is that such a bad thing.

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club