Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I can understand why the candidates wouldn't want to look at these polls every day. Man, how nerve wrecking. panic I don't know really what to make of it. It "could" be since McCain is trying to actually talk about issues now, instead of ridiculous attacks. What state was it in the Primary (New Hampshire?) that the polls showed Obama won(maybe by exit polls) and they thought they won, only he DIDN'T?. Anyway, I don't quite have full faith in any polls, although usually they tend to be fairly accurate.....I think. confused Yet, this time, I just feel some big surprises in some form or another. This election is different IMHO.

TIS

TIS, if Obama loses, they're going to blame you, me and Lou for being overconfident. lol

I hear ya PB. I DON'T want to be over confident. It's hard not to be encouraged. Deep down, I KNOW that. Someone talk me down!!! tongue Tell me again the downside for Obama.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon