Not to make you all jealous or anything, BUT I will be going to my grandaughter's Halloween festival at her preschool. lol I guess everyone is bringing something. She will be decorating a cake. I look forward to it. smile

Btw, just because I seem to be owning the BB this morning, posting like there is no tomorrow lol

Let me tell you guys. Wheneve I ring the doorbell at my daughter's house, I peek in the window...all three kids see me and you wouldn't believe the reception I get. "Grandma's here, "it's grandman", as all three run down the steps anxious to open the door. I tell my daughter that I feel like a Rock Star. Ha ha ha....Sweet little things...they're so young and no not what they do. I cherish every moment, because how long can this last hu??? I think I'll make a journal maring all these adorable things because before you know it, it'll be "Ho hum...grandma's here." lol

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon