How sad about the girl who said she was attacked because she was a McCain supporter. I only read the full story now. I picked up bits and pieces at work and heard that Drudge and some Neocon sites were jumping right on it. Were the really blaming Obama? confused

Anyway, Obama is ruling again today in the polls and looks like he's still maintaining and growing, even in the swing states. Looking good. Keep your fingers crossed. wink

Let's see and if I'm not mistaken RR, I think a couple more Republicans can be added to your Rebublican Obama supporter list above. tongue

Just heard David Gergen on Anderson Cooper who said that Obama's tv spot will be on Wednesday (don't know a time, but somebody post if they do. It's before the game I think)
Anyway, Gergen was commenting on how well and strategic the Obama camp is planning every move trying not to pay attention to polls or get too over confident. He said that although Obama will speak during this half hour "special" that it is not going to be a speech, but more like a show. He referred to it as Obama giving his "closing arguments" (Kly and DT can relate) wink

Gergen also questioned why, with Obama off the campaign trail for two days, McCain didn't use the opening for more of a showcase (for lack of a better word) of his ideas/policies instead of using it say, the scare tactic campaign ad (aka George Bush administration M.O.)

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon