Geoff, for some reason you being a Republican blows me away. Don't know why but it does. (not that there's anything wrong with that mind you) smile For some reason if I would have had to guess I would have said liberal. Anyway, I don't direct this at you but more generally speaking of this campaign cycle.

NOTE: Geoff I just noted that you were referring to a Q & A...Sorry, I misread. I thought you yourself were asking? Been a long day. blush

Savior is the word the Righties use, not any Obama supporter. Truth is, any President has his work cut out for him this term, digging us out of the mess our current President left. mad I for one don't expect major changes for the first term at least. God knows what horrible mess Obama (yes I'm hoping) will find when he takes office that could delay even further our nation's recovery.

At the very very least look how well organized Obama has been throughout this entire campaign....his entire strategy, the way he's deciding to use/spend his money. For God's sake, he's purchased a half hour before one of he World Series games (somebody let me know when that is cause I don't watch) which is somethin in itself I hear. The guy DOES have organization and sounds like he'd be good at handling money too. NOBODY who supported our current leader can criticzie much, at least at this point,as far as I'm concerned. They voted twice for Bush. Like one term wasn't enough misery panic I proudly did NOT vote for him TWICE. And, I'm suffering for it like everyone who did.

I think the right loves to use to their own spin and phrases, simply...well because it always DID work and well they are losing at the moment. wink

No my President doesn't have to be the savior and I don't have to want to have a beer with him. I don't even have to care for his personality at all. If he has a brain, is dedicated to running our country and shows he' doing his best, I'm good.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/23/08 09:47 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon