Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

clap

So true DMC, so true. If we want to, I'm sure that we can all come up with stories of wasteful spending that is and has taken place with EVERY politician and / or political party. Right now our country is in domestic turmoil, is trying to find a way to get out of a war, and at the same time keep both our allies and ourselves safe. Those are the issues that concern me.

Right now I really couldn't give a rats ass if the democratic party picked up the hotel / dinner tab for Senator Obama and his family or if the republican party paid for Governor Palin's shoes. The fucking media are just a bunch of opportunist whore pigs who report to the American people like they are an ignorant bunch of assholes. And unfortunatley there is a faction of people out there that will decide who they will vote for based on these type of irrelivant stories that are being put out by the whore rag media and will not place their vote based on the REAL issues and what the respective candidates tell us that they plan to do about those issues if elected.

DC, stop beating around the bush and tell us what you REALLY think. lol Of course you are 100% correct. This clothing thing with Palin is a complete diversion. I want to know about her qualifications to step in if McCain dies, just like I want to know if Joe Biden will make some long winded gaffe as president if Obama dies. I want to know how Obama will lower taxes on the middle class AND fight two wars and have health care to boot. I want to know how McCain can lower taxes, fight two wars and balance the budget. I'd like to hear the candidates tell us foreign policy and economic experts they admire (and I mean current ones, not Winston Churchill and Adam Smith). To put the Palin clothing thing in perspective, she is one of four people who have a chance to be the next president or vice president of the United States. Last time I checked all four are getting big time secret service protection, they fly around in their own planes, they travel in motorcades with streets blocked off for them, they stay in the best hotels, and I highly doubt they are doing their own laundry, ironing and cooking.
All of this costs lots of money. If the RNC wants their Vice president looking sharp, its their money to spend.

Last edited by dontomasso; 10/23/08 01:27 PM.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."