Originally Posted By: DonMichaelCorleone

This is the problem with Politics today...ask about Palin's clothes, bra size, McCain's houses, Obama's middle name, shoes etc.. and everyone knows.

What's Obama's economic plan? What's McCain's healthcare plan? no one has any idea whatsoever.

clap

So true DMC, so true. If we want to, I'm sure that we can all come up with stories of wasteful spending that is and has taken place with EVERY politician and / or political party. Right now our country is in domestic turmoil, is trying to find a way to get out of a war, and at the same time keep both our allies and ourselves safe. Those are the issues that concern me.

Right now I really couldn't give a rats ass if the democratic party picked up the hotel / dinner tab for Senator Obama and his family or if the republican party paid for Governor Palin's shoes. The fucking media are just a bunch of opportunist whore pigs who report to the American people like they are an ignorant bunch of assholes. And unfortunatley there is a faction of people out there that will decide who they will vote for based on these type of irrelivant stories that are being put out by the whore rag media and will not place their vote based on the REAL issues and what the respective candidates tell us that they plan to do about those issues if elected.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.