I always come in very late in the day and go over what you all have gathered on the political front.

First, as far as the clothing for Palin goes, athough I am not surprised and think it is kind of much ado about nothing. Did you read the story about Obama having his shoes resoled while on the campaign trail because they literally were getting holes in them from all the wear and tear? I have to ask then, "Who's the elitiist again?" confused

Regarding the poll that showed a neck and neck race, I've read more than one source saying it IS unreliable and Saladbar's post about it using "old" numbers is accurate. smile

Nice catch PB on the Obama quote. I assumed it was out of context, but thanks PB and DMC for supplying it correctly. I didn't read Obama's book, but want to.

I know a lot of people are hung up on Obama's middle name and for some reason like to use it as what a threat????. While, not a name any of us would choose, it is only a name. On one site, (can't remember which one) this middle name thing became a topic. Thus, everyone who posted would sign like this:

ThusseinIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/22/08 10:50 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon