Originally Posted By: J Geoff
But now we're conveniently in a recession -- shit, almost globally at this point. Sheesh. Who's to blame? I don't know. But certainly the Left's typical protocal of raising taxes like Robin Hood isn't gonna help much, while at the same time international affairs turn even worse. So go ahead, let's give That One a shot at it. Tell me how it is 4 yrs from now when the economy gets better ON ITS OWN, despite more attacks on the Free World due to a lax in military force.

Really? You can't say who is to blame? Like wanting a war and at the same time and not wanting to raise taxes to pay for it? And you think it would get better on its own? Like a war would start paying for itself? Like it has been getting better and better these past eight years, right? With printing money out of thin air with absolutely no back up, and sharing in the world's wealth?

Personally, I'm not sure why anyone from the left would want to get in the office at the moment and pick up the pieces. The aftermath of all the economical and global irresponsibilities of this administration in these past eight years has not yet sank in. Anyone who gets elected would have to raise taxes to pay for the debt anyway. McCain would do it, as would Obama.

And as for the foreign affairs, they equally know nothing and war in Iraq is pretty much lost anyway. But what makes me cringe from right, even more than when Bush was in charge is imagining Palin end up being the president. And when I thought no one can make Bush look good. grin McCain would've actually made a fine president if he had not made this desperate choice of running mate. lol

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones