Everything is still looking good for Obama. He is sooo right telling everyone not to get "cocky" BUT, am I the only one that thinks there is a "chance" that this election could be, dare I say the "L" word?????? eek I know, I know!!! This is so different though. I have a gut feeling.

I do believe on election day, we will get a fairly good idea when they start showing voting turnout.

All that aside, as far as the electoral votes go, all the sources show Obama with close to or more than the 270 (some 300). According to Chuck Todd and others McCain simply must", not only keep the states that Bush won, but steal at least one of the blue states from Obama.

With early/absentee voting starting already (I voted last week), I doubt they have a planned "October surprise" But that doesn't mean that shit can't heppen (that's where we try not to get too cocky) ohwell

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon