Originally Posted By: Just Lou
Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa
Anyone who is still undecided, see below and beware.

Any Conservatives/Independents who are smart enough to know what's at stake...see below and GET THE WORD OUT.

Any far leaning lefties who truly believe they are making the right choice...you are fools and not worth wasting precious time.

Best,
AppleOnYa

I read as far as
Quote:

Pat Buchanan
Oct. 17, 2008

and knew I needed to read no farther.

lol

But what about his evolved views on:

Gays: "Someone's values are going to prevail. Why not ours? Whose country is it, anyway? Whose moral code says we may interfere with a man's right to be a practicing bigot, but must respect and protect his right to be a practicing sodomite?"

Guns: "The Second Amendment guarantees the individual right to own, possess, and use personal firearms, and as President I will ensure that this right is not compromised. People convicted of violent crime should forfeit their right to own firearms, but sportsmen, hunters, & law-abiding Americans should be allowed to use guns for pleasure or personal or family safety. Private ownership of guns gives citizens of this free republic the means to protect life, liberty and property -- and I will fully & faithfully protect that right."

Race: "Any man or any woman, of any color or creed, can be a good American. We know that from our history. But when it comes to the ability to assimilate into a nation like the United States, all nationalities, creeds, and cultures are not equal. To say that is ideology speaking, not judgment born out of experience."

Adolf Hitler: "An individual of great courage...Hitler's success was not based on his extraordinary gifts alone. His genius was an intuitive sense of the mushiness, the character flaws, the weakness masquerading as morality that was in the hearts of the statesmen who stood in his path."

Israel: "The Israelis want this war desperately because they want the United States to destroy the Iraqi war machine. They want us to finish them off. They don't care about our relations with the Arab world."

To point out just a few. So yeah, if Pat Buchanan wrote it, it must make sense. rolleyes

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.