Originally Posted By: Don Cardi

In all fairness, just as Senator Obama should not be held directly responsible for what's been done by some democratic organization and what some from the democratic party are being investigated for, the same benefit of the doubt should apply to Senator MaCain in regards to this mailing put out by some members of the republican party.

I agree. John McCain is a very decent human being, and I can't see him being a party to that nonsense. Dear God, did you see that woman and her family on the news last night? When questioned about those Obama "food stamps," her fat ass daughter comes on and says "My Daddy's part Messcin, how can Mama be a racist?" And for the record, that's just how she pronounced Mexican (mess-kin). All that was missing was the banjo music and Ned Beatty. The scary part is, this was in California!

But getting back to McCain; he's a good man. And even though I'm voting Democrat this year, it soothes me to know that no matter what happens on Election Day, at the end of January we'll have a better man occupying the White House than we do right now. Whether it's McCain or Obama.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.