What is truly awful about the 24/7 coverage is that we probably learn less about the issues than anything. IMHO none of the debate hosts asked good questions and/or follow up questions, and no one called the candidates out on double talk and evasion. As in, "Senator McCain you keep saying you are going to push the wars and cut taxes. You also say you will balance the budget by cutting waste. Name 5 programs in the defense department you consider wasteful and five social programs you consider wasteful, and the degree to which you will cut them."

"Senator Obama we are trillions in debt, you say we need to draw down in Iraq and refocus on Afghamistan. We are in an economic meltdown and you want to add a national health care program to the mix. How will this be paid for?"

No, instead we get snide comments about who associated with whom, and a bunch of cable gas bags predicting what tomorrow's polls are going to say.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."