Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Senator Obama hired ACORN? Is that what you're saying, DC???

Well, if he did, and they falsely registered voters, and let's say "Mickey Mouse" shows up to vote, complete with ID and all, and he signs in to vote, and the signatures match, and he goes into the booth and pulls the curtain, what guarantee would Senator Obama have that he would vote on the Democratic ticket?? How would it be to his advantage?? confused

Go up a few posts where you will see that I clearly stated that Senator Obama should not be held directly responsible for what's been done by some organization.

Senator Obama's CAMPAIGN hired a firm which is tied in with ACORN, for a get-out-the-vote effort. Not Senator Obama personally. wink

What guarantee does he have that they will vote for him ONCE they go into the voting booth and pull the curtain closed? Well there are no guarantees in life, but c'mon now, PHULEEESE, let's not be naive about this. ACORN themselves have said that they have registered 1.3 million young people, minorities and poor and working-class voters — most of whom tend to be Democrats.

My post was in no way meant to be an attack on Senator Obama. My intention was only to say that there should be some fairness here for BOTH candidates. What applies to one should apply to the other. Just as Obama should not be held personally responsible for what ACORN has done, Senator McCain should not be held responsible for what that republican woman's party put out. That was my point.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.