Originally Posted By: J Geoff
Originally Posted By: Double-J
Last time I checked, I only had one lucky win. The rest were earned.

Earned? You mean expected. lol

Okay, nothing personal against your opponents, but:

Week 1 you beat YO, who's currently in 12th place, 108-82
Week 2 you beat TU, who's currently in 13th place, 119-84
Week 3 you lost to FC, who's currently in 8th place, 92-110
Week 4 you beat BB, which was impressive, but barely: 107-105
Week 5 you beat DM, who's currently in 6th place. Not bad, 106-98
Week 6 you got creamed by KL, who's currently in 5th place, 123-164

So... for the first 3 weeks your two wins -- and loss -- were against weak teams, and you never broke 120 pts. Somehow you beat BB (highest-scoring and 1st Place team in the league), but obviously that was a problem on his end as he only scored 105 pts. Then you beat DMC, who's on a cold streak, but you still didn't score much. Then finally when you do score 120+ points in a week, you lose -- and badly.

Try playing a good team on a good week and let's see what happens. Hint: That'll be Week 10. tongue wink

Don't be so bitter. If you want a points league, you should have made one. This is what happens in head-to-head leagues.

And the only reason I was "creamed" by Klydon was because he had two wideouts with massive games and an RB with a massive game, all abnormally high scores, while my best wideouts had bye weeks. Overall, outside of the QB production and Stallworth, I'd say the rest of the team did quite well.

I'm not complaining, it happens...my point is that having the most points overall is not necessarily who wins a head-to-head league. Again, if you wanted a points league, why don't/didn't you make one?

Anyways, rather than continue this Special Olympics-quality debate, I'll go back to my relative obscurity now. Thanks.