Originally Posted By: Mignon
I hope they talk about other issues tonight. I would love to hear how they feel about gun control.

I don't know if they have that much of a different opinion on it.

The real problem is getting them to answer the questions regardless of the issue.

I would like to see Bob Schieffer start the debate with thess questions:

Senator Obama, you have come under attack for your association with Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright, and you have been criticized not only for those associations but the way you seemed to diminish these relationships when they become political liabilities. Please tell us precisely when you knew of Mr. Ayers' past, what your relationship was and is, and why you felt comfortable working with him in Chicago. As for Reverend Wright, how could you have been a member of his church for so many years and been unaware of the kinds of things he was saying from the pulpit?

Senator McCain, you have criticized Senator Obama's judgment by his associations with Bill Ayers and Reverend Wright. Can you describe your social relationship with Charles Keating when you had one? Also both your running mate and her husband have openly stated their support for an extremist political party that if for Alaska's secession from the United States. Why shouldn't the American people question your judgment for picking a running mate who has voiced support in recent years for breaking up the United States?

After they get through those two questions then we can get to the economy and forein policy.

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."