Originally Posted By: Irishman12
Today, #819

As I must ask periodically.....

Is it really necessary to OWN that many titles?? Except for "necessary" titles, or extremely cheap titles (like Wal-Mart's $5 bin), I've been renting for the longest time. In fact, I might even sell some off as there are many I never watch -- most just once or twice -- and a couple are still even shrink-wrapped after years of sitting there! (Wanna buy some? lol ) But 819 (and counting) is just crazy. Even at only $10 apiece that's over $8,000. Include boxed sets and stuff you paid full price for, you've probably spent at least $12-15,000+ on these things. And from what I can tell, there's a LOT of shit in your collection. tongue There's plenty of shit in mine, too, but most I've had for years. BTW, has your penis gotten any bigger since DVD #1? lol (What was DVD #1, anyway? Mine was the soon-to-be out of print Scarface I got in '97 (I think) before I even got a DVD player)

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations