Yss, I read that article Goombah. Wow!! I agree this is becoming so hateful. Let's face it, having a nominee who is half black is drawing this type of people to the forefront, and they need little encouragement to go off. mad And, while you can't control these kinds of things, you can try to tone them down, which finally McCain did. Today I heard Obama thank him.

While I am all for freedom of speech and everybody having their say, for and against, I really really don't want to see anybody on either side feel or be threatened. This is the election of a lifetime, and I am glad to be a part of this history, no matter how it turns out. But, I have to admit, I do worry about Obama (since the hate seems directed at him), especially when I see these kinds of people. They may be few, but all it takes is one crazy like this. (God, at 75 wouldn't you think life's lessons alone would tone down his anger?) ohwell

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/11/08 09:11 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon