Gee, thanks for all the updates RR. I just read about the Keating letter. Very interesting.

I am surprised at the VA polls JL posted, and although things are definitely looking up for Obama and his supporters, I still am cautiously optimistic. ohwell Then again, damn, he is doing well. smile

I kind of think should McCain stay on this "destroy" mission of his (and sounds like he will), that in the long run it will make him look worse and worse. IMHO it is "mostly" his base that's eating it up. We'll see. As a matter of fact, I'm looking forward to the polls within the next few day, because I suspect another small bounce for BHO. Maybe wishful thinking, but I kind of think that will be the case.

As far as this 30 minute primetime ad, I just am reading about that as well. Do we know exactly what that half hour will consist of? I mean, I'm sure it'll be to promote his campaign, but what will they cover in a half hour?

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon