Originally Posted By: ginaitaliangirl
Hey guys!

I'm sorry for not checking in sooner since the storm, but as soon as school started back, things were really busy trying to catch up on stuff. After losing it on 9/13, we got our power back at home on the 26th. I was lucky enough to go back to school during the second week, though, where power had already been restored!

It was an interesting experience, and I was so glad that it wasn't as bad as it could've been. I started to get used to falling asleep with the windows open, listening to the sound of generators in the neighborhood. lol And certainly, it reminded me how good we have it. Just entering a room and being able to flip a switch that lights everything up is something I've always taken for granted, but stumbling around with flashlights and candles for awhile taught me otherwise. Not to mention, I got to enjoy the experience of barbecuing pizza! haha

I am gald you are ok Gina

He - (Simón Bolívar) - was shaken by the overwhelming revelation that the headlong race between his misfortunes and his dreams was at that moment reaching the finishing line. The rest was darkness. "Damn it," He sighed. "How will I ever get out of this labyrinth!"

So what’s the labyrinth?

That’s the mystery isn’t it? Is the labyrinth living or dying? Which is he trying to escape - the world, or, the end of it?