I didn't find it quite as boring as a couple of you. Gosh, what does that say about me??? lol I think the media is the one who wanted a brawl. That's all they've been talking about all day.

I thought Obama easily won. He seems to be getting better each debate. smile I agree that McCain looked like he didn't want to be there, and this is suppose to be his "setting". I didn't like the way he referred to Obama as "that one" (Note: I see it's just posted)when he was rambling about who voted for what. I did like and agree with Obama's answer on Health care being a "right" and I like how Obama prioritized the issues he'd put first.

I really think though (and am hearing on the news) that these two don't like each other. I think Obama is respectful and McCain comes off has kind of mean. Right at the end of the debate, be quickly shook Obama's hand and left the stage.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/07/08 11:24 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon