Originally Posted By: Mignon
Obama a messiah? PUHLEEZE!!

Anyone who can sit in a church pew for 20 some years and listen to such hate coming out of his preachers mouth and not doing nothing about it until recently.

First off, Obama wasn't there at the infamous "Goddamn America" sermon.

Second, I hate to bring this up Mig but....preachers/priests can be rather fucking crazy. Back when I actually went to church, had a preacher who told us of how supporting the then-upcoming Tennessee Lottery sinful, in that voting for it was "a ticket on the bus to hell."

Better yet, he later told us how that "we Christians are united with the Jews against the Muslims, even if the Jews that won't accept Jesus Christ as their savior will be destroyed on judgment day."

The difference with me and Obama is that I quit that church. Then again, Obama is like George W. Bush unfortunately in terms of the social conservative friends they tend to hang out with.

Hell mig, he's played that piety card more than McCain has, despite that one being the Republican nominee.

Originally Posted By: Mignon
Anyone who has ties to an American terrorist Bill Ayers. That goes against Obama's judgement and character.

Just my feelings might not be yours.

I have a neighbor, who occasionally I come upon in my daily walks, who is a Christian Scientist.

Does that make me, by association, a fucking quack?