Haven't had a whole lotta time to browse the news Monday, but I did see a short clip from a McCain rally in which a McCain supporter called Obama a terrorist. eek You can see McCain appeared to look surprised, but said nothing.

Anyway, I do plan to watch the debate tonight. I am hoping that(and expect) O keeps to the economy and the issues. Let McCain ramble and attack. I just don't think that's what people want. I know don't.

Yet, right now, at this moment, that is all McCain has. I hear even the McCain camp admitted that much, saying if the talk about the economy they'll lose. So, let them imply that O is a terrorist or, God forbid, actually utter his middle name "Hussein" That should anger everyone. rolleyes

Then again, it's so easy to get hopeful for the Dems, and I am hopeful, BUT I want to be cauioius and not assume anything. If we have learned anything it's that "shit happens" and nothing is in the bag yet.....although damn, it's looking good. Can't wait til it's over though. ohwell

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/07/08 08:39 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon